Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Can You Guess What I Got On Prime Day?

CHANEL-SANDALS-SHOES-not-a-replica
I seriously needed a new pair of comfy shoes to wear through the last days of summer. 

I looked online for deals during Prime Day hoping to maybe find a cheap discounted pair. 

With every deal I discovered, some were even fake Chanel shoes offered at low discount prices, I kept going back to the authentic. The superior quality of the CHANEL leather looked and felt luxurious to the highest degree. And that is what I wanted more than anything in my shoes.

CHANEL lured me in with the high block heel wedge in black lambskin which has a delicate ankle strap that really is the highlight of the CHANEL design. 

So on Prime Day I went to the CHANEL Boutique and got a pair of real CHANEL sandals. No replica shoes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment